Panel Work, Fabrication, Install and Painting
Our panel and paint workshop employs two qualified panel beaters and one painter who all have many years of experience in their trades. They’re not afraid to shy away from a challenge!
We also have two other qualified team members employed in our fabrication and component manufacturing workshop.
Panel and Painting work includes:
– Rust repairs, dents and damage repair.
– Minor repairs to complete restorations.
– All metal work and custom fabrication.
– Chop tops and body modifications.
– Left to Right Hand Drive Conversions for all vehicles.
– Minor paint work touch ups to complete re-spray of vehicle.
Fabrication and install work includes:
– Supply and installation of power windows.
– Air-conditioning installation.
– Engine and gearbox upgrades and transplants.
– Complete braking upgrades, converting to boosted power brakes, drum to disc brake upgrades.
– Suspension upgrades including independent front and rear end in installations.
– Complete steering set up including supply of wheel, column, mounting components, universal-joints to steering box or rack and pinion.
– Chassis and Body work and modifications done to any stage and budget.
– Interior upgrades from dash instruments to upholstery and trim.
– Auto electrical upgrades or new installations.
– Supply and install new door locking mechanisms.
– Supply and install of new Hot Rod and Pickup components and accessories.
There is no job too big or too small!